Friday, August 10, 2012

Introducing Pencils and Magic Wands!

Welcome to my new teaching blog Pencils and Magic Wands! I'm beyond excited to officially open this blog to the world. For many years I have been designing and maintaining my personal classroom website Ms. Sanchez' Class and now I've decided to branch out even more. Sure I've dabbled with blogs before here and there but what I have in store for this newest blog is beyond what I've done in the past.

My goal is to share my creative ideas and lessons with other teachers and educators in the online world. It is my desire to join in with other fantastic and fabulous teacher bloggers who have so graciously and generously opened up their classrooms and teaching minds to educators like me. A big THANK YOU to those teachers who go above and beyond! You are truly a great inspiration.

To kick off the official launch of Pencils and Magic Wands on this 10th day of August, 2012, I would like to offer all of my visitors 10 days of Back to School Frenzy! What does that mean? Well, for the next 10 days (including today), I would like to share some of my favorite Back to School ideas and lessons. I hope you'll come back each day to see what's new. The first Back to School Frenzy idea/lesson will be posted at exactly 10am EST today! So come back later to share the wealth. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment